cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call different views( SCREENS) in Tab Strip for different Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my application I have created five tabs by Tab strip.

In the First tab I want to call different actions like Create,Change,Delete. for all the actions the screen layout is different.I have to call the different screen inside the Tab srip Container for different actions.

How to call the screen inside the Tab?

like SUB SCREEN in SAP Dialog Programming.

Kindly help me to proceed to further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you create the tabs in the tabstrip.Once you have created all the tabs ,there will be transparent containers within each tab.insert a view container in each of the transparent containers.

Once you have done this much go to the window and expand. You can see the view containers you have created .You can embed different views or view setsdepending on your requirement.

Within each tab if you want dynamism between different views go for view sets.Select a layout and embed views in it. Other way to do this is to play with the visibility of UI Elements.Hope i answered your question.Dont forget to reward well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Place UIElementContainer in first Tab content.

3. Create separate views for every action (CREATE / DELETE / UPDATE etc).

4. In Window designer place your main view first, then place other (action) views in UIElementContainer.

5. Create corresponding plugs for main / inner views. Outbound for main (per action), single inbound plug for every action.

6. Link plugs via links

7. In main view controller for corresponding action handlers fire necessary outbound plugs

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VS,

Thanks for the help.Now it is ok.

I am trying to transfer the data from one screen to another.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

One possibility would be to create all screen variants in a common container and control via a context attribute of type WDVisibility which variant will be visible in a certain situation.

A more sophisticated solution would use component embeddings.

Armin