cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a Webdynpro component using multiple URLS.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a requirement where i have use the same webdynpro component using 2 different webdynpro applications. i'll be maintaining 2 different views for each URLs. if can be done, how to do it?

Regards,

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Please refer the WD component DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE for refrence.Is that what your expecting?

Regards,

Lavanya.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Your requirement can easily be achieved.

Every WD application points to the interface view( Window) which inturn has Views attached.

So for your requirement.

Create two windows and attach each view to a window.

Create application for each Window( Interface view) .

Thus solving the issue.

cheers ,

Karthiheyan M

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You can achieve this by different methods depending on your requirement...

You may want to search for information on each of these approaches and determine which is the best solution for your requirement.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you be more clear with your requirement , It is quite possible but need to understand your requirement correctly.

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

In both your application, you can set an application parameter i.e. Target_view

For ex if you want to open View 1 from Application 1 and view 2 from application2 then

In a/p 1 parameters set the value of target_view to "View1" and In a/p 2 parameters set the value of target_view to "View2".

Create 2 outbound plugs OP_To_View1 & OP_To_View2 in Window and one inbound plug IP_View1 and IP_view2 in respective views. create navigation Links b/w OP_To_View1 & IP_View1 and OP_To_View2 & IP_View2.

Read this value in HandleDefault method in Window controller.

In the method, based on the target view value, fire the appropriate outbound plug.

This is one of the approaches you can do it.

Regards,

Rohit