cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure condition discount only if more than 1 line item exit in so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i m having a query how to configure system that it should activate discount condition only if the sales order has more than 1 line item in sales order but if sales order has only one line item than discount should not be activated, plz revert

thanks

chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag ,

If so, create header Discount Condition Type and in the requirement, validate the number of line item in the document. If it is more than one, then the discount condition type will trigger. During validation consider other factors like reason for rejection. If reason for rejection is set, then the line item should not be considered for count.

If you maintain the Header Discount Condition Type, the discount will not reflect for each line item. But it will consider all the price of the line item for discount.

Please check whether it meets ur requirement.

With Regards

Vinu.N

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no big deal for fulfilling this requirement. You can write your own routine in VOFM and assign this routine with condition type in your pricing procedure. please sit with your ABAPER and tell him this logic. He will write routine and test this.

Side Comment:  I will appreciate if you could please give business scenario for this interesting requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

This can not be done with standard config of SD, you need to check with ABAPer, find out related user exit and hard code u r discount condition type. If system will get more then one POSNR (line item) then discount condition will get active.

Reply if u get any other solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag Dogra ,

Can you explain the business process why it is needed and in detail?

If you have more than 1 line item, do you want to include the discount for all the line item or only for the first.

I dont think we have standard solution for it. You have to create new requirements to validate it.

Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinu,

if i will have more than 1 line item i want to include the discount for all the items

plz suggest