cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice : Copy only schedule line confirmed qty from SO to PINV

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

The scenario is when the Customer visits the showroom, he places an order with his required quantity. We are carrying availability check and accordingly the schedule lines will be created for each order item. Now, here the Customer pays in advance in Cash and so, the pro forma to be printed for quantity which are confirmed in the order and not the quantity entered in the order.

Need your suggestion to generate pro forma invoice from Schedule line category. We are facing a problem in following scenario:

When the order is created on 04.11.2012 and for all item, there was no stock available on 04.11.2012 so, ideally Pro forma should not print any item as there is no stock for all the items. When I open the same document again on 05.11.2012 and there are stock available for some items, so SAP will create another schedule line for the items which can be delivered on 05.11.2012. Now, if I generate a pro forma invoice for 05.11.2012, it should generate the PI with those availabe items.

Kindly suggest how to handle this. I have checked the standard copy control, but it has a rounting to copy from order quantity only.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware, confirmed quantities would get stored in VBEP table.  So you have to try with the following exit

• USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

where you need to validate this table with fields like POSNR, ETENR, BMENG etc., for this. 

so SAP will create another schedule line for the items which can be delivered on 05.11.2012.

For this, I am sure, you would run backorder processing to confirm the stock as system, by itself, will not confirm the stock.  Hence, you can validate the TCode V_V2 or CO06 whatever users are executing and if it is executed, system can generate proforma; else, ignore.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks lakshmi,

Cann't we try with standard functinality as we know copy control....is it possible to create routine or ant standard routine available at item level and acheive this?

ultimatly proforma invoice print should be printed only those item which are available in stock...