cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot - 14 inspection type status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts,

An Inspection lot is generated with created status in background of calibration order release. The inspection characteristic are assigned for the operation in maintenance task list.but its not possible to made task list assignment for this inspection lot. Just now I tick the inspection char required indicator inside the control key PM01 before that there is no problem in inspection lot status.

Can u please explain an inspection characteristic indicator usage in control keys - operations?

I have assigned the inspection characteristic to the operation that’s y I tried to tick this indicator.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First u check that u assigned the task list in Maintenance plan or not, second if u assignd then check whether u r using the correct inspection point or not in maintenance plan third if u assigned the correct one then check that whether u assign the sampling procedure or not against each and every MIC in the task list .

always rmbr that sampling procedure is must with correct inspection point and other assignments.

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply. I have missed to assign the sample procedure in task list. that's the problem.

Thanks for all your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check inspection point as 300 along with usage 4 & status 4.

Regards

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

Inspection Characteristic required indictor in Control key is not effect your requirement, it means with out doing RR system does not allow to confome the operation(RR is mandatory while conformation of operation/order).

Your error may be some other resonse, Please check in TC: QA02 of Specification selection and Assigned specifications. 

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the indicator description by pressing F1 help.

The system ignores this inspection chara. required indicator in Plant Maintenance (PM).