cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row consistency error in receiver JDBC comm channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with one outbound interface scenario i.e. proxy to JDBC scenario with stored procedure.

The proxy is trigerred and its fetching out data and inserting records into the DB table and also stored procedure is working fine. But when I check the receiver JDBC comm channel, i find the BELOW error. Also find the attachment for the same error.

"No consistency in the number of rows". This alert is also being generated at the DB side.

Please help me out with your suggestions.

Regards

Veeru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. The DB table was completely full. so no new records were inserting and hence Stored procedure was running on empty rows.Thats the reason for the error.

DB guy has cleared the table and to avoid this issue in future, I have make teh changes in PI so that it is calling one SP to truncate the table and then insert the records and then process the records using another SP.

Thanks for all your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how you are initiate stored procedure run? have you done it with any external command,  try using on insert trigger to run stored procedure , it will run smoothly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean instead of trigerring action as  "EXECUTE", I should use the action as "INSERT"?

Regards

Veeru

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viru,

Give Mapping output XML to DB team and request them to process,they can easily find root cause.

Regards,

Raj

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeru,

JDBC receiver output not matching with stored procesudre expected structure,take mapping output and compare wit Stored procedure structure.

Share mapping output with data base team and ask them to validate.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your reply. There were 200 records extracted from ECC. I divided into 8 sets and each sets consists of 25 records. I took 25 records and successfully processed from RWB of PI. Stored procedure also worked. But if am inserting all records at once, its giving the error..

My design is as follows

I have written a synchronous proxy which is inserting records into database through one mapping.

Then the response message ( records count), am taking into a asynchronous proxy and sending to the stored procedure.

In short,

1. Insert the data into a table
  2. Run the stored procedure with parameters table name and number of inserted rows.

Please suggest.

Regards

Veeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the Transaction isolation levels set..?

Reason can be that both operations of the data base and stored procedure are accessing the table simultaneoulsy and as a result inconsistency occured..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Do i need to ask my DB expert to do the transaction level set at his DB side?

or i have to do in my receiver JDBC channel?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeru,

You can set Transaction isolation level in JDBC receiver adapter,