cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgp key parameter wiped out after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently we are using pgp config with SAP provided sftp  adapter and  configuring with module parameter. 

There is parameter – pwdOwnPrivateKey – where  we pass  private key password.   This is the parameter we configure at module level with other parameter too.

But the issue is that whenever we are transporting this communication channel from  DEV to TEST then  entire row wiped out.

But other parameter available over there.  So every time we have to add row again and put password.

I understand the passwords are not transportable but at least it should transport the respective module parameter.

pgpEnc    -> pwdOwnPrivateKey   -->  ********=********

In that after transport this entire row wiped out and we have to enter  Module key, Parameter Name and value again.  As per my understanding  it should transport at least Module key and Parameter Name. 

I have transport in different way but it does not work.

Please provide inputs thanks in advance

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I understand the passwords are not transportable

I believe this is by design, you need to do it anyway so I wouldn't bother, you only do it once per channel,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

You need to always add the module parameter for password when you transport to the QA or production. Additionally if you are adding the pub/sec key using the module then also you need to change the path after the transport such as DX0/pubring.... to QX0/pubring

Thanks

Rahul Kulkarni