cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between final invoice indicator in PO & commitment & actuals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand the relation of final invoice indicator in PO Vs Budget commitment & actuals for that particular project.

As highlevel, i know once when the delivery completion indicator & final invoice indicator is set in a PO, therby the commitments get nullified.

But i couldnt notice that the commitment is set back to zero on doing the above action.

Eg:  i tried to post an invoice of $90, for which the real PO commitment is 100$ before invoice posting, and set the above said indicators in the PO. When looked at report S_ALR_87013558, i couldnt notice that the commitment is getting reduced to zero , it remained as 10$.

Kindly advice whether i am verifying the correct report for the actuals & comitment , if not where i could look for.

Thanks,

Kalaivani K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would have also told you to do the same thing that Mohamed has posted above.

In addition to that and what other forum members have said, you can check the CJI5 report for commitments and CJI3 report for actuals. Filter the CJI3 report for value types 22 and 4 and then analyze.

Let us know what you see and understand. If nothing helps try running program RKANBU01. Use SE38 for that. There are other programs as well i.e. RKACOR04, RKACOR10. Try these too once you are done with things mentioned above.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member1009083
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At PO your commitment is 100$

At the time of invoice you are booking 90$

That's why in Your Actual vs commitment report commitment is showing as 10$. Had you post 100$ of invoice then your commitment will be "0"

Regards

Diptadhi

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the PO, if the GR non valuated indicator is not ticked, then you should mark delivery completion indicator for that PO, then only PO commitment will get reduced.

If GR is valuated, then commitment get reduced during GR, if it is non valuated then commitement gets reudced during Invoice receipt. So probably your PO must be GR valuated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think u got to see the FMRP_RFFTMTO30x report. This is an accurate representation of the commitment item's budget at that point in time.

Also please make sure you check the commitment item config in FMCIA.

I hope this helps

Burzes