cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF67- Manual Bank Statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly guide me the functionality of the above transaction and prerequisites for using this transaction !!!

And i would highly appreciate if anyone guide me the steps to run this transaction.

Thanks in Advance....

Best Regards,

Hadi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

First when execute the transaction Go to  settings menu --> specifications

1- select Int. bank determin. to be able to enter house bank and account ID

2- enter Start Variant (SAP01) Standard, you can define your own variant

3- Cust. and Vendor Match-code D&K

4- Processing Type: choose 4 for online processing

5- select Transfer Value date check box

choose enter and enter your data: Company code, House Bank, Account ID, Statement number and statement date. the statement is unique by all the previous data

enter the opening balance (zero for the first statement) and closing balance (as in sent bank statement)

then press enter and enter your transaction and amount and document number

save it and back to the main screen

Go to bank statement menu --> Post --> Individual statement

hope that helpful for you, do not hesitate to ask for more clarification

Regards,

M.A. elsayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayed,

As guided by you i have created manual bank statement but the amounts are not posted in respective GL Account. When going to MANUAL BANK STATEMENT OVERVIEW i found the Status (Not to be Posted).

Can you kindly guide me how to change the status and post the amount to respective GL.

Looking forward from your feed back.....

Regards,

Hadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hadi,

there are many reasons could prevent the posting, in order to trace the problem:

enter the transaction FEBAN

in inetial screen enter your company code, house bank and account ID then press execute

your entered bank statement will be displayed, select it and Go to  Statement Items menu --> Post

follow the screens and check the appeared error and back to me with details

Regards,

M.A. elsayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved thanks alot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1009083
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FF67 is used for uploading Manual Bank Statement in sap.

For this you have to configure the Manual Bank statement configuration under Bank accounting.

You will require 3 Bank G/L's for FF67. Main A/c, Inward a/c & Outward a/c. All receipt & payment will be posted in Inward & Outward A/c only & in FF67 through Manual Bank statement data's will flow to the main bank a/c.

You have to configure FBZP Configurations also....

In FF67 , you have to enter your variant & enter your processing status as 4 to generate your brs postings online

Therafter you have to give your House bank account number .

If you are entering first statement then Opening Balance should be 0 and closing balance will be as per your bank statement. Thereafter you have to enter Bank statement transactions manually, remember the entered amount & closing amount have to match

Regards

Diptadhi