Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings!!

I am new here,I need your help to choose a SAP module to enhance career scope.I am having experience of 10+ years on windows platform and working as IT manager in hospitality Industry.(Oracle 9i, MS-SQL,access,networking,c++)

Your valuable insights will be highly appreciable!

Regards,

Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel, 'SAP BASIS - Admin' can be a good choice for you.

Wish you all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, throw everything over the fence to basis..  🙂

I am thinking that Mishra would have had a lot of interaction in those 10+ years between the technical changes and no doubt requirements of the medical industry.Strong technical background with end customer experience is a good starting point to work with.

The SAP world is howver rather proprietary by nature and you have to invest some years in getting realy into it. There is no way around that IMO.

Then you either become a "bridging consultant" (copyright DHJ) between the technologies and how they surphase to the user community with frontend / backend SAP integration, or, you become a "Process Champion" on some never ending project, or, (worste case scenario) you become a "village idiot" by implementing such never ending projects and change jobs once a year without ever sticking around long enough to experience go-lives and the after effects.

My 2 cents,

Julius