cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order quantity not changing for backorder item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I change the order quantity from '2' to '0' for the item category ZTAX in VA02 and click enter,the quantity is getting changed.

But for the item category ZSI(backorder item) the quantity is not getting changed.It is still showing '2'.

While debugging I found that the value or order quantity for ZTAX is changing at MODULE vbep_bearbeiten ON CHAIN-REQUEST in SAPMV45A.

But when control passes through the loop for item category ZSI,it is skipping this module and going to next CHAIN statement.

So the order quantity for ZSI is not changed.

Please let me know how does the order quantity change for back order item ZSI.

Regards,

Swapna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the general logic such that system will allow to change the order quantity irrespective of item category when there is no subsequent document.  In fact, system will even allow to increase the order quantity over and above the delivered / billing quantity.  In your case, if it is not happening for a particular item category, check any exit is in place.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

When I try to change the order quantity from '2' to '0' for ZTAX item category,control is going to userexit_check_vbak.For ZSI item category also it is going to this user exit but skipping the module

MODULE vbep_bearbeiten ON CHAIN-REQUEST where the quantity is getting changed.

When I try to change the quantity from '2' to '1',control is going to userexit_move_field_to_vbap and the quantity is successfully changed for ZSI item category.

The issue is only when I try to change quantity from '2' to '0'.

Please let me know how to sort this issue.

Regards,

Swapna