cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Approval in QM Through 3 Stages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client need three stages of approval when they are going to add a new vendor. The approval should be controlled through quality management. There will be three approval authorities like first Quality Engineer, second Quality Manager  and third Quality Head. It's require to maintain the conditions of approval for further reference. If anything goes wrong after using the product from a particular vendor client need to track thru the approval authority in which conditions the vendor has been accepted.

Kindly suggest, is there any standard approval process is available in Quality Management or it's require to customize.

Regards

Sraban Panda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know.. there isn't good solution for vendor approval in SAP standard.

Possibilities are only...

1. Quality info. record : procurement

2. Confirmation for creation/change vendor master

3. Dynamic modification rule

Regards, DoWook KIM

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Vivek has mentioned you can use status of Supply Relationship process in quality-info records for your requirement.

Search SAP Help / SCN for more details.

also refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/58/187198e92111d3b29a0050da4ceab0/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/QMPROC/QMPROC.pdf

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by defining supply status relationship.

IMG path is-QUality Management->QM in logistic->QM in procurement->Define status of supply relationships. You can provide authorization keys for each status you maintain in status profile and through user profile you can control authorizations. Authorization object for this is B_USERSTAT

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Thanks for the solution, but it's not meeting the requirement of my client. Client needs to receive the sample through PO and it'll create the inspection lot and as per the usage decision (stage wise) it'll move forward.

if I follow with status profile, I have to activate source inspection in Quality Inforecord  which will not allow me to do the goods receipt.

Regards

Sraban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Source inspection is not required if you want to activate Status profiles for supply relationship. Try and expolre here, my judgement is it will satisfy your requirement

Regards

Vivek