cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Std Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create std project templates(same coding mask and project profile as operative project).I configured for operative Structure in SPRO. Is it required for configure in Templates are else with operative project configuration itself we can able to create templates?

Pls suggest...

Thank u.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Coding Mask and Project profile created under operative structure can be used for standard projects. But make sure that you did not lock the coding mask for using it for standard project. i.e., uncheck the lock for standard project check box in coding mask configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all.

I did not lock the coding mask for using it for standard projects.it is un check the lock for standard project check box in coding mask configuration.

Can u suggest which is the best practice whether by separate configuration for templates or by un checking the lock for std projects.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever the configuration path you use for standard project, for project profile and coding mask, the data's are going to be updated in same table. so dont worry about separate configuration or same configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Both options are good but how confortable you are. In my opinion I propose to have seprate configurtion. Use the same profiles but have different coding mask which only used for standard templates.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks rafi and sudhakar.

I got clear idea regarding the discussion.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure for templates also.

Regards,

Sudhakar