cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Monitoring on Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are at Netweaver PI 7.3EHP1 and Solution Manager 7.1.

I am trying to configure PI Monitoring in Solution Manager. I just finished configuring Solman_setup-->Technical Monitoring-->PI Monitoring.

And before that I configured the PI system in the "Managed Systems Configuration" and used the SAP note 1631346 to transfer the PI Domain Data

and Business Systems to the Solution Manager System.

After these configuration when I went to Technical Monitoring-->PI Monitoring, I am seeing all the Component Availability as "greyed out".

Could you please suggest how do I correct this? And which are possible areas which I can review?

Thanks,

Shuvendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MikeDumas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shuvendu,

We are having a similar problem and have opened a message with SAP.  You should see a red exclamation mark ( ! ) in the upper right of the screen.  If you click it I think it shows the status of the last extractor runs for that content.  Ours shows that it stopped weeks ago, but we haven't figured out how to restart it.

Hope that helps a little.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mike.

With SAP's help, I was able to fix the issue. It was a missed configuration step

Please go to SOLMAN_SETUP-->System Preparation-->Web Service Configuration (Step 5 if you are at Solman 7.0)

Go through the "Help" for Steps 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 and configure accordingly.

This fixed my issue.

Regards,

Shuvendu

MikeDumas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shuvendu,

We are at 7.1 SP07.  It looks like step 4.3 in that version and we will check that out.

Thanks!

Mike