cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document is not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a simple and basic only. Help me to work out.

• I created a sales order using VAO1, type OR, Company code 1000, 10, 00 . 
    its created.
  • Then i create a Delivery. By using delivery number, I created a billing document. It's generated but accounting document is not generated. It says no need to create ACC doc. because its net value is zero. So i makes the value for the material. Whatever I do, its not updated from Zero.

• Please help me for this. I want to generate the accounting document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Beside of these above mentioned advices I want to add one thing

If you have checked all advised setting is ok but still price is not coming then run VF02, on condition tab need to click on "update" , a box will appear, then double click on .

BCarry out new pricing

Hope this will Help You

Thanks

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

• I update the price value using T-code VK11. But Net value does change. It remains zero only.
  • How can i update the net value to generate the Accounting document?
  • Moreover, While creating delivery, if i entered the selection date as xx.xx.2999. Then only it creates the delivery number. Otherwise it shows,
  • No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Thanks,

Yogesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the following checks:-

1. the billing date should fall within the validity dates of your condition record
  2. price is maintained for the material for which, you have billed and
  3. finally, go to condition record and click on "Analysis" button and see what system shows on the right side.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

• Billing date is within the condition record.
  • I declared price for the materials.

But Netvalue won't updated.It remains zero. By clicking Condition records, It shows ''No Scales Exists"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In condition tab screen, click on Analysis button and update here what you could see in the system.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition type Message Description

• EK01      001      Manual condition
  • PR00      208      Condition record has been found
  • PB00      001      Manual condition
  • PR02      109      Condition record is missing
  • VA00      102      Access not made (initialized field)
  • ZA00      102      Access not made (initialized field)
  • Gross Value     200      Subtotal
  • KA00      009      Condition record is missing
  • K032      109      Condition record is missing
  • K005      009      Condition record is missing
  • RA01      001      Manual condition
  • RA00      001      Manual condition
  • RB00      201      Condition entered manually
  • HI01      002      Access not made (initialized field)
  • HI02      102      Access not made (initialized field)
  • VA01      102      Access not made (initialized field)
  • Net Value for Item    200      Subtotal
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR00      208      Condition record has been found

•PB00      001      Manual condition

PR02      109      Condition record is missing

Not sure, why you have maintained PR00 and PR02 and it seems, there is some issue in your pricing procedure assignment also.  Please paste the screen shot of your pricing procedure and also explain the process why you have maintained condition record for both PR00 and PR02.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Just I give the value for PR00 and Gross value, Nothing morethan that. Moreover I am new to this. I dont know about the Pricing procedure. Please tell me about it.

Thanks,

Yogesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you cannot assign two prices in the same pricing procedure.

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Thread closed !

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

I went though the entire post and seems it's the problem with your pricing procedure.

Please recreate the new pricing with reference of RVA001 or simply use the standard procedure and assign to your sales area,DPP&CPP.

Create the condition record either by VK31/VK11.

Check all the relavent copy control settings and recreate entire sales cycle and check for the accounting documents during billing.

Please feel free to reach out for further clarifications.

Nagaraj B Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh

There is problem with your copy control setting, and thus its not bringing the quantity and Prices together.

Use T-CODES

1. VTFL: control between delivery and billing document
  2. VTFA: Control between sales order and billing document

update the prices at billing.

This will resolve your issue

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is normal behavior.

If net value is zero then no reason for accounting doc to be created..thanks

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

What is the Value of your Invoice?"Is it Zero Value Invoice?"

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screen shot of billing document what you had attached shows the quantity also as zero.  Can you reconfirm this is correct ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

SAP will  allow you to save the invoice but it will not create the accounting document.Accounting document is not generated for zero value invoice and processing status of the invoice is C.Please  see the screen shot attached.

why are you trying to create a zero value invoice with Zero quantity.it is not a genuine requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, For zero value in invoice no need to create Accounting document. Even no need to create zero value invoice .My problem is,even i updates the pricing, Net value for the materials is remains Zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please paste the screen shot of your conditions where you have maintained the price .Please also let me know what is the value of your sale order .

Please go though the subjection given by  Lakshmipathi Sir about the pricing date range,maintaining the correct condition record and have copy control marked with "B" for carry out new pricing .

Solution lies around these topics only.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Here, My SO condition records and Schedule lines.While create delivery , i got the error as i told before.

• Moreover, While creating delivery, if i entered the selection date as xx.xx.2999. Then only it creates the delivery number. Otherwise it shows,

While create delivery,,

Schedule lines tab:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

In regarding of above mentioned question I want to throw some lights on this

System will generate "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" this due to your sales orders item is not available for delivery on that particular date which you have mentioned in VL01N as "selection date"

Now I don't know that your Clint have implemented PP module or not, if yes in this case PP consultant will help you because these peoples are mainly involved in ATP transaction in SAP.

If not then you need to check

1. Item stock on that particular date in MC.9 or MMBE or MB52

2. Run VOV8 check "lead time in days" under "Requested delivery date/ pricing date/purchase order date"  make it blank.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yogesh,

please check in SO whether condition types are active or non active mode and one more thing check document value whether it is zero or some value.if its not in active mode please check ur item catagiry static value field . 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh,

1. Could you please confirm, what is the Pricing in your Item Category...Please make it "X", if anything else is maintaned.

2. Please check with your FI consultants of the VKOA and OB40 settings as well.

Please give your feedback on the same.

Regards,

Deb

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your pricing procedure is not working, Check its setting or put screen shot here. We will check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

Please check pricing procedure for the particular conditon type  field subtotal whether it is activated, if it is activated de-activate the same.

Try once.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh

This can happen because of various reasons but the most common reason is:

1. Check your Pricing Procedure V/08 and in your condition type unchecked the box Statistics, and see weather you have assigned Accounting key to your Condition Type.[Statistics should be unchecked  for your pricing condition types]

2. Secondly Go to VKOA and check your G/L Assignment.

Regards

Ashish