cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export License Report w/ attached Part Numbers

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to get a full license report including part numbers to export to Excel.  When I use the Display Existing Export License transaction, I can search for all licenses for a single part number at a time, but I cannot get a report that will display all parts attached to all licenses.

The existing report shows Legal Reg - LType - License Nnumer - External License Number - etc.

What I would like attached to this is the list of part numbers that are on that license.  Does this exist?  Is there a table I can search or cross reference in SE16?

Thanks,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

If you only need a report of the Master Data, then try table /SAPSLL/LCLICM for the Products assigned to the Licences, and table /SAPSLL/LCLIC for the Licence headers.

Best regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks Dave.

I was working through Mouaz's solution, and there was one missing step when linking the GUIDs and that was the LCLICM table.  This is the exact information I was trying to report.

-Ben

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I tried to find the assigned documents for given license but I am not able to locate based on above theory. Could someone tell me the table name or way to find out assigned documents? I need it for report.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manohar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Please open a new thread if the existing one is already closed and it is not helpful.

Regards

Dhilipan

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

You can try the following tables to achieve what you are looking for:

(1) Table /SAPSLL/LCLIC contains header data of the licenses

(2) Using the /SAPSLL/LCLIC-GUID_LCLIC, you can go to table /SAPSLL/LEGCON which gives you the Assigned documents for the given license

(3) Using /SAPSLL/LEGCON-GUID_POBJ, you can access to table /SAPSLL/CUIT which gives you data of the Assigned documents items

(4) Using /SAPSLL/CUIT-GUID_PR, you can access to table /SAPSLL/PNTPR which gives the material number used in the Assigned document item.

You will need to fiddle with the GUIDs to navigate between the different tables...

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB