Did you mean: 

Confirmed Issues and ATP

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an issue with ATP and confirmed dates. The scenario is:

1. I create a new finished product.

2. I create a 5000 PC of project stock (using movement 501Q).

3. A Sales Order for 5000 PC is entered, requested delivery date tomorrow. The 5000 PC are obviously confirmed.

4. A second Sales Order for 1000 PC is entered. As there is no stock available the system confirms the order for a future date having in mind the Replenishment Lead Time.

5. When trying to create the delivery for the first sales document I'm only able to deliver 4000 PC.  If the second sales orders wouldn't have been created I would have been able to delivery the full amount, 5000 PC.

The ATP Scope of the delivery has the "Check Without RLP" marked.

I can't understand why the system is behaving like this.

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fortain ,

Can you check whether you are getting any log when you create delivery?

Moreover , if the check without RLT is marked, your 2nd sales order should not get confirmed.

check the availability control(ovz9) for sales and delivery and send the screen shot also.

Regards

Vinu

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

First of all thank youfor your time.

Yes, I'm getting a message which is not being very helpful :

Only 4.000 ST of material 30000060  available

Message no. VL150

About the availability control, we are not using the same ATP logic in the sales order that in the delivery. The only difference is that in the delivery control logic we marked the check "without RLT" to avoid the issue explained in the sap note 131271.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fortian ,

Can you check whether The ATP Scope of the delivery has the "Include Sales Requirement" marked. if so, Unmark it and try.

Regards

Vinu

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinu,

I unmarked the check "include Sales Requirement" and now I am able to delivery the full quantity. Thank you very much.

However I can't understand the reason of this behaviour.

Kind regards,

Fortian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fortain ,

when the availability check runs in the delivery and if you ask the system to consider the sales requirement, then system blocks the stock for the sales order created.

In your case, the first sales order is for 5000 quantity.

second sales order is for 1000 quantity. Acual stock is 5000.

when the delivery is created for first sales order, system checks for the availablity. 5000 in stock. 1000 is sales requirement. so it will allow only 4000.

Most of the time sales requirement will not be considered during availablity check in delivery in business scenerio.

Regards

Vinu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The product allocation is not active.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ATP Situation after firs order:

ATP Situation after second order:

However when trying to delivery order 378 I'm able to deliver only 4000 PC.

I must have some customization error, any idea?