Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Pass through scenario

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We has SOAP to Proxy asynchronous mode and Proxy to SOAP synchronous mode interfaces  no rules in mappings can it possible to do without message mapping and Interface mapiing in ESR for PI 7.0 version i tried to do i am facing issue like no receiver found .Is passthrogh scenarios depends on the version of PI?

Any help is hoghly appreciated.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, i configuredmany scenarios like SOAP - Proxy in PI 7.1 type pass-through. to do this i do this steps

ESR:

define two SWCV. for example

SWC_SAP_PI

SAP_APPL 604

now once the service was identified in the SAP_APPL SWC then i copyed  the structure with all dependeces to SWC_SAP_PI component.

no mapping program or Operation mapping were created.

ID

create all common object like:

• Import Business systems
  • create communication channels
  • create agreements
  • create integration scenario object.
  • create the Receiver Determination object
  • Crete the Interface Determination object but JUST set the name of the service defined in the SWC_SAP_PI component.
  • Activated change lists

so as the structure are the same the Middleware pass-through the content of the source payload to the target without the need of any kind of transformation.

Hope helps

Best Regards

Rodrigo

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO,  normally Pass through scenario (without mapping) is not possible for proxy to soap scenario and vice versa  The message protocol between sender system and receiver system is different and also that is true in your PI version.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar for your inputs i have a configured  proxy to SOAP interface with only request mapping in the interface mapping i have given only request mapping resaponse mapping i have left blank i didnt create any Response message mapping but when interface is triggered i am able to receive the response in PI in MONI i am able to see the messages.

This kind of design will have any impact in SPROXY or ECC system if we dont create any response mapping just passing through response is this a suggested design for proxy to SOAP sync interfaces

In my case in Request Message Mapping both the structures are same in Response mapping also structures are same.In PI 7.0 pass through is not possible for all kind of interfaces or Just Proxy to Soap scenarios

Please give your inputs