Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using AEX as fail-over system

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The thoery says:

Using AEX as fail-over system

You can transport complete integration scenarios (integration content from the ES Repository) as well as the configuration content (Integration

Directory) from a productive landscape (for example based on a SAP NetWeaver PI standard installation) to a fail-over landscape based on AEX.

Note that this transport option is restricted to those Integration Directory objects that are supported by AEX, for example integrated configuration.

now, which should be the technical steps to archive this? i´ve been traying to find information about this but i cand find anything just those few lines.

also a picture related to this paragraph has a particular line:

Manual swich-over procedures must be set up  and carefully planned. So i conclude that there is no possible to archive this automatically,Like a Cluster configuration.

could anyone give me more information about this??

Regards

Rodrigo P-.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have worked on a similar project to set up fail over system, but to the best of my knowledge/experiance it can't be fully automatic, you have to do some manual activities....

eager to see other's thought on this.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no one can help me?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked concept PI Federation. PI federation is for fail over situation but i never worked on this kind of solution.

Better to contact SAP to get best Fail over archietcture but it involves cost

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50c01be4-29d9-2d10-36b0-f1cc38839...