cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure to Recall SC from Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

What is the procedure to recall a SC from the Approver?

My scenario is as follows:

The requester has made his SC and it goes to procurement for completion.

Procurement has completed the SC and is goes to Approval

Procurement realize that there is an error in the SC and wants to recall the SC.

How do they do this?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your support.

/Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Only the requestor will be able to recall the SC. Even when yousing team shopping cart.

On this case you can ask the approver to reject the SC. If you have the "approval by contact person" set the WI will return to the requestor inbox.

Cheers,

Melina

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

he should just edit shopping cart.

Shopping cart called back automatically.

Of course purchase must have authorisation or that.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is how do the purchaser get to the shopping cart?

It is not in any of hes lists and it seems like it is only the creater of the SC that can get to the SC

In my point of view the buyer should always be able to access/edit the SC as long as it is not approved or has following documents.

/Tom

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In my point of view the buyer should always be able to access/edit the SC as long as it is not approved or has following documents.

Hi,

normally he is able to see them. If you use a team purchasing - please check that the checkbox "" is checked. For the SC with following documents also a checkbox "" must be checked.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I believe you are using BRF workflow as you mentioned that buyer do the completion step. In the workflow whenever Buyer completes the step and it goes to approver, Buyer will not able to edit that cart until unless you make Team cart as mentioned by Konstantin.

Another alternative i would recommend you is to provide your buyer Monitor Shopping Cart Report. Please refer Note # 1074659 which offer one way to provide Monitor Shopping cart Report or you could assign SRM Admin role which has Monitor Shopping cart report but it gives out other Admin roles to buyer so you may have to extract just Monitor Shopping cart report and make new role to buyer.  Buyer can edit / delete SC which are awaiting approval from this report but this will also restart your workflow.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh,

Is this note applicable for SRM 7.01 also?

It is not possible to import the note via SNOTE because it says it is "Not Relevant"?

/Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

The note can not be applied with Snote. The Note is mentioned for SRM 6 but similar fashion way i have applied in one of the project i worked on. You can discuss with your Portal security folks who can help you define this report. Please find attached screen shot what i am referring to.

This Monitor Shopping cart report as i mentioned is part of SRM admin role as well. If your security consultant would consider that as easy solution to extract that and assign to Purchaser then you can opt that route as well.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh