Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange authorization issue in CL02 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

There was a requirement to add CL02 transaction to a role.

When we add the transaction CL02 , the following authorization objects with values are provided in the role.

C_KLAH_BKP

ACTVT- 02

BGRKP(Class  maintenance authorization)- *

and

C_TCLA_BKA

KLART(Class type) : 400

After providing the above values, I asked the functional team to check the access.

Now they are getting an authorization issue at the start of the transaction itself, On analyzing the trace, we coudl see that its  checking for the object : C_KLAH_BKP with display activity(03).

Could you please help me why this transaction at backend is checking for display activity instead of change activity ?

Kindly help me on the above issue.

Thanks.

Regards

Julius

5 REPLIES 5

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is normal to ask display+edit for edit transactions.

0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin,

the standard SU24 values for this transaction code(C_KLAH_BKP) is maintained as change activity only.

No display activity was maintained for CL02 for the object:

C_KLAH_BKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If you and the functional peeps think the 03 should be defaulted in (our system does) then update SU24 accordingly.

kind regards

David

Note: Found this in our system for CL20:

MODULE OK_CODE

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'C_KLAH_BKP' ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '03' ID 'BGRKP' DUMMY

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a common scenario, especially during the early stages/initialisation of a transaction.  As David says, work out the consequences (if any), update SU24 and proceed.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

In the screen of CL02 you can see the display icon also. It might be that after execution of t. code CL02 first it checks the display authorization "Transaction Code Check at Transaction Start"  .

If you given value 3 for display on field activity then it will work but this user can not execute the display t. code and  also both t. code are  same .

It might help you

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari