cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of TBOM failed due to communication problems with RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on implementing Business Process Change Analyser. while creating a "dynamic TBOM", I am facing the following error. "Creation of TBOM failed due to communication problems with RFC destination".

I have checked the corresponding trusted RFC and it is working properly. I have also given the following authorisations to the user:

SAP_SM_BPCA_RES_ALL

SAP_SM_BPCA_RES_DIS

SAP_SM_BPCA_TBOM_ALL

SAP_SM_BPCA_TBOM_DIS

I have checked the sap notes: 

Does anybody has an idea of what could be the solution for this problem??

- Kavita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you able to execute your managed system system transaction directly from solution manager, wihtout additonal login?

and make sure the auth object SAP_S_RFCACL, assigned in both solman and managed system, this is must for trusted RFC connection,

If can please go through this,state other reason like managed system host provision... also might be help ful..

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/Prerequisites+to+TBOM+creation+from+SAP+TAO

Please update.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Yes, I am able to execute the transaction and login to managed system using trusted RFC. I also have given the authorisation object S_RFCACL to both the users in the managed system. Same user is maintained for both SolMan and Managed system.

Have also given SAP_ALL profile to the users (both the systems)

Thanks,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked the sap note 1423949?

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have checked SAP Note 1423549 in addition to 1339459 and 1361350. But still I the error persists. I am not able to create the dynamic TBOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

if you using dynamic TBOM, but confirm that the you maintained needed auth to the RFC user in the managed system also is t? because  then the trasaction executed by the user of managed system you specified in the RFC, hence could you please check the auth for the rfc user .

And let me know how this goes,

Thanks

Jansi