cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On reversing the vendor excise invoice,why is register RG23 A PART 1 not getting updated

0 Kudos

I am unable to see any RG23A PART 1 entries getting updated(Reversal entries) on reversing the Vendor excise invoice.

Steps followed

1.Cancel the material doc.

2.Posting the Vendor excise invoice

3.Cancelling the Vendor excise invoice.

I can see RG23 Part1 entries reversed in the vendor excise document. Also,at the table level, I am able to.However not in the RG23A PART 1 extract (Tx. codes :J1I5,J215,J2I6)

"When I update and extract the register RG23A Part1 ,I do not see the reversal entry in the extract"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Register update against Movt type in config setting as under

Spro Logistics GeneralTax on Goods MovementsIndiaBusiness TransactionsIncoming Excise InvoicesSpecify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices.here check whether for movt type for returns such as  161 is there Register update is maintained or not I hope it is not maintained which results in Register is not getting updated.

Also please check OSS Note 910681.

If J_1IPART1 table is updated via MIGO for 161 document then it will update it as receipts instead of issues.

So during MIGO 161 chose option "No excise entry" and then update J_1IPART1 table for that docuemnt via J1I5 only then

it will update it as issue entry.

When you will do J1I5 for this Mat. Doc. with Classification IPD then it will be updated with status as "I" Issue with IPD in table J_1IPART1 , Presently if you check R will show with GRPO status, after with IPD in J1I5 only status will change to Issue, Check

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

The vendor invoice is captured when I do the MIGO transaction.The movement type used is 101. So when I reverse this, the movement type will be 102 .This movement type is configured for excise invoice.Again,Table and the vendor excise invoice is getting updated ,however the extract is not reflecting this.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In J1I5, entries are there based on movement types, since u said 102, 122 and 161 are already there , you check for all the options in J1I5 for enrty. Check material chapter ID combination. You must try this same scenario in DEV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried updating it by J1I5 as suggested by me earlier. Try same scenario in DEV. It works.

0 Kudos

I have done this as well.It does not reflect the reversal entry...

Note: On doing J1I5,I see list contains no data in the output screen for both ;GR and reversal of GR.Does this give you any hint in resolving the issue.