cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification for Integration Product using JCo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a product we are interested in certifying that uses JCo 3.0 to communicate with SAP over RFC, and interfaces with Bapi's/RFM's and IDocs. I looked over the integration scenarios, and the closest one is XML Communications. The main difference is that XML Communications uses HTTP, and we are using IP only, in that we are sharing the same network.

Is there a certification available for our product?

Thanks,

John S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Forrest
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Actually you do have some options here - which depends on the scope and application your interface is working on.

For example, if you have a group of BAPI/RFC/IDoc in your interface which is based on your business practice, then it can be certified by ICC via an Integration Assessment(IA) based certification. For details, you can view it from below ICC page.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7828

Or if you are very specialized on a particular area, for example, Warehouse Management or HR Time Recording, then we have "Pre-defined Scenario Interface" for you, such as WM-LSR 4.7, HR-PDC 4.5.

Since you did not find a suitable one from our certification service table, I would assum it is more like an IA based certification.

If you have further quesiton, we can still communicate it here. Or you can contact me via e-mail  forrest.hu@sap.com

Best Regards,

Forrest