cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block

Former Member
0 Kudos

If an order is entered and does not ship, whether partially or completely, and a price condition (material or customer/material) is changed before any deliveries are executed,then any subsequent deliveries from that order should be blocked for pricing verification.

The block should be applied for manual delivery creation or creation of delivery by any TCode that permits batch processing, such as VL10C or V_RA.

An error message should be visible to the operator when the block is applied, and, if batch delivery creation is being attempted, a list of blocked deliveries should appear allowing drill-through to verify or change pricing and continue with the delivery.

Please post your valuable suggestions on the same.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, I would definitely adhere.

Just got mail from my client about the business requirement, please comment on the following :

Sales Order # 23255 . Line 50 of Sales Order # 23255 – has not been delivered, and has been entered into SAP on 10/9/2012.

Say on November 1st, the current price condition which is 43.84, was changed to 55.55 effective November 1st, and say that line item 50 was finally available to ship on November 5th.

The business wants the price that is valid on November 5th to be the price it’s invoiced at.

Sir...how to make system to redetermine/update price at invoice level.

Please help....

Thanks

sap.scn

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copy control VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery and billing types where you can set "B" for the field "Pricing type".   By doing so, irrespective of your sale order price, whatever users maintain in condition record, at the time of billing document creation, system will consider only the condition record and not the sale order price.

From your example, if you generate billing after Nov 1st, the price would be 55.55 assuming that the condition record has been changed on 1st.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

You are right, thought same solution as per business requirement.

As per previous issue regarding delivery block I have done some study after your reply on user exit, then I realized user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV45AFZZ would be more appropriate. Needed your opinion Sir.

As per your suggestions user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP is also correct but please guide me how to check price changes in table A305, unable to find...

This is my first post and had great learning’s from intellectuals like you and from now I always compel myself to resolve whatever I can.

"Sharing knowledge is multiplying your knowledge"

Thanks a lot sir

sap.scn

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just tell the logic and indicate those two exits to your ABAPer.  They can easily find out which one is the best from performance point of view and write coding to meet this requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

I will follow your suggestions. Before your reply I was thinking about table CDHDR/CDPOS where we can track the changes in documents but unable to read the table contents and confused how to trace the price changes specially within these tables.Here we can have the change document number but wondering how to communicate the same to abaper.

It would be great if you could tell me whether we can resolve the issue using these tables.

Thanks

sap.scn

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of those tables, I would recommend you to consider report AUT_REP10 which will show more details and from performance point of view, this report is better. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sap.scn,

In order to track the changes in pricing in sales orders, tables CDHDR and CDPOS can be used.

E.g.

In CDHDR changes can be selected, for transcation code VA02, VA03

In CDPOS changes can be selected for Table KONV, table key .....condition type (e.g. 00010010401K007)

If there are any records (as above), then put delivery block at sales order, header level.

Side comment - Why are you going for table level? you might as well go for validation at condition type level?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with the following exit

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the program MV45AFZZ

and the logic you need to tell to ABAPer is that if any user changes the pricing, the corresponding sale order should set to delivery block.   In access sequence, you would be maintaining different tables like 304 for material, 305 for customer with material etc.  So whatever changes users make, it will be recorded here and to fetch these tables, add prefix "A" to that.  This means, your ABAPer will have to validate table A305 to track the changes if the price is maintained for Customer / Material combination.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response...

Could you please tell me as a functional sd consultant, how I may direct abaper to get the solution. We can create delivery block in OVLC and assign to shedule line category to get trigger if any changes done in pricing.

But how to streamline and tell abaper in an appropriate manner.

Thanks in advance

sap.scn

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i suggest you need to take an abaper

regards,