cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage bin block against a Sales order or Customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Client need the ability to enter the customer number or name to clearly identify for which customer the stock in a storage bin is blocked. I didn't find this functionality.

Gurus please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep ,

Goods receipt with special stock indicator "B "  can be used for identifying customer stock .

Placement strategy for same should be made.

Could you try end to end cycle and let me know incase you have any issues.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Blocking can be done for storage bin , am not sure about option for blocking bins specific to customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the screen shot which displays the stock for customer 1234 in a bin.

Customer number is stored in special stock number field in the above screen shot.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned special stock "B" which does not exist. Can we use "E" or "F'.

Request you to explain the process with T.Code.

Regards

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You can use 'E' for sales order, i just created this special stock using LT01 transaction with movement type 561 to show you.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the stock category as 'S' and special stock as 'B' (there is a space besides to this indicator to enter the number) to enter achieve this functionality, please check.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned special stock "B" which does not exist. Can we use "E" or "F'.

Request you to explain the process with T.Code.

Regards

Pradeep.