cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGM parallel workflow service_name error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a simple parallel workflow based on BRF+.  I get a 'synchronous method error' – 'badi not implemented for service name service_name.  I implemented a BADI implementation in usmd_ssw_para_result_handler with the filter name that was placed in the 'service' table.  Very perplexed.  It is probably simple but I have spent days trying to find the answer to this.  Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjay_deshpande4
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody found the solution? Kindly guide. I am facing same problem.

benjamin_allsopp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It's likely calling a different BAdI to that which you are calling...Have you implemented the right BAdI? The system method BADI is found through path:

MDGIMG -> Master Data Governance -> General Settings -> Process Modelling -> Workflow -> Rule-Based-Workflow -> Business Add Ins -> BAdI: Calling of System Method for Rule-based-Workflow

If not - I'd suggest finding the code that calls the BAdI to find out exactly which one it is calling.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt response,  I implemented the same BADI as suggested ' usmd_ssw_system_method_caller' , but it is still failing.

This is getting called from CL_USMD_WF_SSW, Method CALL_SYNCH_SYST_METHOD in the Synchronous System Method step of the parallel workflow. But debug does not yield any result, as it just throws an exception Badi Not implemented.

benjamin_allsopp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In your non-user agent decision table does your synchronous system method condition entry have exactly the same service name as one in your BADI filter? And in your decision table do you have the condition alias for the system method with service name entered?

If so - I'm not sure what could be the problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob

Having same issue, How do you fix it?

0 Kudos

Have the exact same issue and unable to find the solution, could you please help?