Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAR scenario - reporter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing VAR scenario.

I would appreciate your help on two issues:

1. When the incident is open in the VAR service desk, the Reporter is the RFC user and not the user that has created the message in the VAR CUSTOMER's service desk.

2. During the VAR service desk configuration I have imported the s-users of the VAR CUSTOMER from the marketplace to the solman and created users and business partners accordingly (and gave the users authorizations in su01). These new usernames (that look like S000XXXXXXX) only exist in the VAR service desk, and not in the VAR CUSTOMER. should I create these users and BP in the VAR customer service desk? If not, how will the reporter be determined in the VAR service desk?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your customer creates an incident in your VAR Service Desk directly (not using VAR customer's SolMan) he creates it with corresponding S-user which was generated by AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP_V2.

If you are using 2 service desks (your SolMan and your customer's SolMan) you create a technical user in both systems (it is explained in configuration guide "service desk to service desk" - you can find the link in the post above).

And this technical user is used for value mapping between incidents. Your customer doesn't log in your SolMan and your service team doesn't log in customer's SolMan. Everything is made by mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone please advise?

Thank you,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the RFC user type. it should be system user, check and correct it?

regarding suser, there is an option for automatic sync,

it is in the old var guide for service desk to service desk https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001243472009E.PDF, you can get some inputs for mapping var customer.

there is no new solman 7.1 guide available for service desk 2 service desk scenario, but we do have gudie for var scenario,

follow this

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000514762011E

Please check and update

Thanks

Jansi