cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 error creating Billing Request incorrect CO Area

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm a PS consultant trying to create a Billing Request based on a Sales Document that Automatically created a Project, when I got to DP90 and input the Sale Document and the position I get the following error:

WBS element 0000000052-20 does not belong to controlling area 1000

Message no. CJ065

Diagnosis

WBS element 0000000052-20 is not assigned from your account assignment to
controlling area 1000.

You cannot carry out an account assignment for the project

The WBS element in fact does not belong to the CO area 1000, what I dont understand is why the system is trying to use the area 1000 when the CO team created a new one and the Project is using the new Area, can someone please point out what needs to be change so that the Billing request is created for the new CO area instead of the 1000.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

Run T CODE OPSA, select your project profile, go to Organization tab and Replace Controlling area with your Controlling Area. This will always give a default value of 1000 for all projects with this project profile.

Else

If while creating Project Defination In Cj20n you are getting filed CoAr in disply mode in that case  you can make as input via field selection in OPUJ

Thanking you!

Ashish

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your suggestions, the problem was that some of the materials in the DIP Profile where not extended for the new Plant and therefore the new CO Area.

Regards.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming back and posting the solution.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will this link help http://scn.sap.com/thread/1609711

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Thanks but the CO Area in the WBS is correct, the problem that I'm facing is that when creating the Billing Request the CO Area the system is trying to use an old area not the current one.

I don´t know if theres a setting on the SD side to use the new CO area.

Regards.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sales organizations are assigned to the company codes, and company codes to controlling area. Note down the Sales organization from your sales order, and check which comapny code is assigned to it in customization, again check under which controlling area this company code is assigned to., new CO area or the old one.

I am not an SD consultant, so this is just my guess.