0 Kudos

Special operations do not backflush in v5.2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There..Did you have to make reporting step true in your routing?

Thanks

Hari

0 Kudos

By design, there is no logic specific to backflushing at special operations. So, I would expect it to work as it does for regular production operations if you define reporting step.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply guys, just to let you know that Backflush (with all the required configuration, coloration & Reporting step on routing) is working good for Production Operation but with the same setting it is not working for Special operations.

Do you want me to check specific configuration settings? Please let me know

Thanks

0 Kudos

Couple of points to clarify the situation:

1. Is the Spec operation used as a first step of Spec routing or it is also used within a production routing?

2. Do you expect the collaboration to fire for the Complete of this Spec operation when you are completing it or for the Complete of production operation where this Spec operation takes the SFC from?

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

to answer the question

The Spec. Operation is the only operation on the special routing with a reporting step equal to ECC operation.

we are expecting the collaboration to fire on the complete of the special operation

0 Kudos

Maybe a bug or design gap.

To investigate the issue, I would turn on all options of Logging Configuration in /manufacturing-admin

and collect the trace for scenarios with normal operation and with special operation, and then compare the logs. If collaboration is not triggered at all, it's worth submitting a support ticket.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Sergiy Katerinich

Thanks I will do that will update you.