cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard software components not visible in Prod ESR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently observed that in my prod environment some of the standard software components are not visible while the interface is working fine. I could observe few things

In the receiver agreement, in the place of the software component i could see the software component id and not the software component while when i try to import that in ESR from SLD i see that the standard namespaces under that are not visible there therefore i am afraid to save it.

To give an example, i have observed this for SAP APPL 6.04 scwv which we are utilising for the SelfService procurement interface between ECC and SRM and proxies are activated for interface under this software component version.

Any idea as to why the software components are not visible in ESR while the interface is working fine and solution to resolve this ?

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Usage Profile that you are logged on under. See the section 'Changing the Usage Profile After Starting the ES Builder'.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I think there are several probable causes for this...

1) If you are trying to import the content from the SLD and namespaces are missing, it more than likely that your SLD content needs to be updated. It could also mean that the ESR content for SAP APPL 6.04 was downloaded from SAP Service Marketplace & imported directly into the dev ESR & never transported to production. You could also just transport this content through to Prod as an option to fix it.

2) Why are the interfaces working fine? They are standard enterprise services that can be configured as pass-through scenarios so as long as your integration directory config is fine in production they can work without the ESR content being in the prod ESR. They work because they are not referencing any design time objects like message/operation mappings & the outbound and inbound service interfaces are semantically identical. You could verify this by checking any of the interface determinations to see if there are any operation mappings stipulated there.

Regards, Trevor

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

select disaply previoud subtree button, it display all swcv in ESR.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi think you have a SWCV filter in the ESR, please check it and let me know.

Rgds

RP-.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

Thanks for your reply... are you terming something to service profiles in which some SWCV are displayed and some are not, if yes then i have checked that there are no SWCVs which are hidden.

Thanks,

Amit