cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales Volume shown in Rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had set up a rebate agreement in a current month since there were no Billing Documents generated the No sales Volume was shown in verification level of the Rebate agreement,I had now changed the validity dates to the past,that is retroactively but I am still getting a the message number vk786-No Sales Volume  shown in Rebate agreement XXXX ,I tried running VBOF to update the billing documents,earlier I was a message "New Bonus procedure not active",we are still using Old rebate procedure,later on I ran report SDS060RB to update S060 info structure but now while running VBOF,I am getting 'No data exists'  and the rebate  agreement still shows message number vk786-No Sales Volume  shown in Rebate agreement XXXX.

I would appreaciate if you can help me out to update the Sales Volume.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to correct this  message number "vk786-No Sales Volume  shown in Rebate agreement XXXX" in Old rebate procedure,I Ran

1.VBOF

2. SDS060RB to update S060

3. OVB3-report RV15B001

but still getting this error,Looking forward to your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to find a concrete solution from the past threads about correcting message number "vk786-No Sales Volume  shown in Rebate agreement XXXX" in Old rebate procedure,If any of you has encountried this in the past and has a solution to this problem,Request you to share the same.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the threads JP,however these links refer to message vk780"Sales volume not current in Rebate XXXX" which apprears while using new Rebate procedure,which can be corrected through VBOF,but I am still using the Old Rebate procedure,I am getting the message vk 786"Sales volume not shown' which looks cannot be corrected by VBOF,whenever I run VBOF,i get a message-"new bonus procedure not active",Looking forward to your inputs on how to correct "Sales volume not current in Rebate XXXX".

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor