cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Print Transfer Order trigerred automatically by WMTA output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

We are triggering the transfer order automatically by WMTA output type . we have maitained all the condition type and the TO is created automatically . But the Client requirement is once the TO is created it has to print automatically in the specified printer . we are facing the problem here for printer . Once the To is created if you display the Header Data also the Auto Print indicator is ticked .

Once we analysed the entire printer setting in OMLV transaction we are getting the below messages

Printer Definition           TO                        No form!  locl  Printer = LOCL

Print Code                     TO                       LVSTALISTE 02 locl  Print Code = 02

Spool Code                     TO                      LVSTALISTE 02 locl  Spool Control Data = 02

Warehouse Movement      TO                     LVSTALISTE 02 locl  Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Warehouse Movement      SUTO doc.         No form! 02   Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Warehouse Movement      SU doc.             No form! 02   Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Warehouse Movement      SU cnts             No form! 02   Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Warehouse Movement      Label                 No form! 02   Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Warehouse Movement      Pick HU             No form! 02   Source Storage Type = ***  Dest. Storage Type = ***

Print. Pool                     TO                       LVSTALISTE 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Print. Pool                     SUTO doc.           No form! 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Print. Pool                     SU doc.               No form! 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Print. Pool                     SU cnts               No form! 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Print. Pool                     Label                   No form! 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Print. Pool                     Pick HU               No form! 02 locl  Printer = LOCL

Please help.

Regards

Bhavesh Mistry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Read note 192423

o  Outputs
     Use the outputs in delivery generation and the posting of the
     goods issue as sparingly as possible. For example, you are
     printing delivery notes via output type LD00 or creating transfer
     orders with output type WMTA. If using the output determination
     is unavoidable for business reasons, then avoid the send time 4
     (immediately).  This would increase the update time. Instead, use
     send time 1 (periodic) for example, so that creating the output
     can take place unlinked, using report RSNAST00. To set the send
     time, use transaction V/34 for example.

o  Picking confirmation
     As of Release 46C, you can deactivate certain functions in
     picking confirmation if you do not need them.  These include
     outputs, rescheduling, determination of additional shipping
     deadlines, SD pick list and country-specific numbering of the
     delivery.  The transaction is VL10CUC.

Best regards, David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavesh ,

Kindly confirm if issue is resolved.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy

The issue is still not resolved, inspite of assigning a SAP printer.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards

Bhavesh Mistry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavesh ,

I think we need some abap help to print the output in background , could you check the foreground option is working fine , if so liaise same with technical consultant as they  should be able to fix same.

I did background TO print for auto TO option where in i  had to tweak it with abap code. i hope same will apply in your case.

try these options and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check Tcode SP02. Is the spool job there? If so, select your row,  from the top menu, select Utilities - restart Frontend Printing. This will trigger the job and send it to your local printer.

The problem is that you cannot print background jobs to local printer.

You must specifically create the printer in SAP and assign it to the TO output. Then it should print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavesh ,

In NACE transaction check message type and set despatch time in default values as immediate ,  try this and let me know if it works.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jinoy

I have already set a Date/Time as 4 (Send immediately on Saving).

Please let me know if any other thin needs to be done.

Regards

Bhavesh Mistry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check spool code and its relevancy to print immediately.

Also check for spool code , print code assignment .

Once TO is generated check whether TO printed indicator is getting flagged.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy

Checked all Print & Spool Code and seems to be correct.

TO printed indicator is also getting flagged once TO is created.

Any other config?

Regards

Bhavesh Mistry

Former Member
0 Kudos

is print code getting populated on TO , Please check the print code data in  movement type config and in  TO . if possible provide screen shot of relevant data for  better analysis and resolution.

Thanks

Jinoy