cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Net value in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating a sales order, the net value in sales order VBAK- NETWR is not matching up with either KOMP-NETWR ( header or item). Both header and item net value

is equal 274,08 ( net ) and 4.93 ( tax) while at Sales order net value it is showing 548,32. I checked the item category, header conditions, etc but could not find the reason.

Kindly help me to understand as how/why such error is occouring. Also, what is the logic in deriving this value ( VBAK- NETWR)?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmendra ,

Sale Document detail is maintained in VBAK (Header ) and VBAP (Line Item) and Pricing related detail is maintained in table KONV.

Each entry of KNUMV ( Condition Record number ) in VBAK  corresponds to its Pricing detail in KONV.

Eg a Sale Order 4123 has got KNUMV number as 0000134869 in VBAK if you provide this KNUMV (0000134869) to KONV then you can see the whole pricing of that SALE ORDER (4123) at item level.

You can see each condition value.

Now all the conditions maintained in V/06 with Condition Class D their value contributes to  the TAX Amount at Sale order Header and all  other condition's value contributes to the Net Amount i.e VBAK-NETWR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra ,

How you validated in KOMP? KOMP is not a table. Check in KONV table

Moreover Net Value in the VBAK Table is the value without Tax.

Can you send the screen shot of the data which you are validating.

Regards

Vinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

May I know ,in which Scenario ,You got this Values.

Side Comment : I think, we only get this type Value in sales of BOM scenarios if Correct or not put some inputs on your query( I got this type of double net values in only BOM Scenarios )

Thanks,

Naren