cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to stop sending mails to vendor if the PO amount is less than R300

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. There is a Z program which will remove the GRV TICKS and update the PO in SRM using FM  using 'BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE'  and 'BBP_PD_PO_SAVE'.

2 After executing the above Z program there is a standard job which executes the standard program RSPPFPROCESS and this program picks the po that are changed and it calls  the class CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP and sending mails to vendor from method METHOD PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI.

Now my requirement is if the PO amount is less than R3000 NO MAIL should o to vendor.

So how can i add my logic to the CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP . And what will be the impact if i copy the whole program and business class.

Thank you.

Regards

Yamini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamilni !

Hope the zprogram calls standard job which inturn calls the standard program RSPPFPROCESS.

To prevent sending e-mails when the purchase order is less that Rs.3000, create condition in the zprogram such that the standard job should not be called provided the purchase order value is less than Rs.3000.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh.

Thanks for the reply.

We are using standard program RSPPFPROCESS dirictly to send email to vendor aganist to the PO which are gone for change.

Now if i cpoy the standard program in to Z  and add the required logic to stop sending will be there any huge impact .

Thank You.

Regards

Yamini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

You may face problems during up gradation. You have to apply the same modification/patches/OSS notes  to the Z program as of the standard program .

Regards

Ashok