Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ldap problem

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am facing a LDAP problem where the user information is not getting updated into the solman system.   (the problem is between solman and active directory)

I performed the user synchronization with ldapmap tcode but some of them are updated but not all.

For example, we created a test user who is in CUA and then performed the synchronization process and I noticed that the telephone number is not seen in user information SU01.

I run the program RSLDAPSYNC_USER and i set the options to database and from database  and to directory and from directory.

still i didnot get the required result.

When a new user is added then his user information should be updated but it is not happening in my case.

What might be the problem for user information not getting fully updated.

br,

bhupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mudari,

Could you please check the logs.

T-code: LDAPLOG

Regards,

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logs in LDAPLOG are not reliable as per my experience.

We ran the report RSLDAPSYNC_USR and synch the test IDs but after re-running the program for same users the LDAPLOG shows same users are synched again but as per the RSUSR100 and SU01 change date, nothing has been changed since last synch done.

We are ECC 6.0

SAP Basis 7.0

Sun Solaris,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

some thing came to my mind may be worthwhile to check

1. check the RFC connections working fine

2. make sure not any issue at CUA level itself

3. check variant for report RSLDAPSYNC_USER

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually, the problem is I can see First Name, Last Name, Format for all users in SU01 screen.

But When It comes to Email, Telephone and Fax numbers, I can see them for some and I cannot see for others. I really don't know where the mapping is going wrong.

I tried different combinations of selections while running the report RSSYNCLDAP_USER but no use.

br,

bhupesh