cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Accounting Interface while VF02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

while the VF02, i am getting the above error. I have checked the VKOA entries, they are in place. Acct assignment Grps have been assigned to the material and the customer. As one of the posts had suggested, i tried to release the doc to accounting and i am getting a hard error saying that the <Recon. acct missing for account 100186. Enter a recon. acct in master record>. i have tried to put a recon account to the master record but somehow it doesn't accept it. In the Account group field selection the Recon account is an optional entry ( i wonder if its a relevant info!?!?!).

Could you please tell me the way out? I am not aware how to assign a recon account to a cmr and the other things related.

I am an SD consultant.

Rgds

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

if you are not doing at IDES

see when your try to release to accounting

Now go to XD02 and extend the customer master and put reconciliation account

After saving the customer master go to VF02 and press enter and update the pricing to C and check all the prices and save the document this will release to accounting I have done like this and its working for me.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ashish

when i am trying to maintain a Recon account in CMR from F4 help, its says  "no entry options available"

any ideas?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Please make A GL account via FS00 and in control data tab.Please provide

This will Resolve your issue.

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is because there are NO Recon GL accounts in the system. Please consult with your FI team and create the necessary master data (GL account) and enter it in the account mgmt section of that customer master as pointed in the replies of the post..

This will resolve the issue.

Best,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you maintain the reconciliation account entry in the master records (customer master, FI side using FS00), then delete the existing billing document and crate a new one and then release.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but somehow it doesn't accept it

What error system is showing when you tried to maintain and save the customer master ?   In order to avoid such issues in future, make this field as mandatory in IMG.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

when i am trying to maintain a Recon account in the CMR from F4 help, its says  "no entry options available"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try to enter recon account in CMR, it is advisable to make recon account field as mandatory in customer account group, so that it will not allow to proceed further unless you enter the required field.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raj,

chek this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1676612

RAJ