cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to trigger automatically to the customer in case of credit block at the sales order level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have business requirement- " Email to trigger automatically to the customer in case of credit block at the sales order level?. We have Automatic Credit control activated and a message pops up while creating order if the customer's credit limit is exceeded but no physical delivery block gets appfunlied in the sales order. This is SAP Std. functionality. However I would like to know the logic that how to get the Auto email triggered to customer for this credit block.

Thanks & Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hema,

This is basically a ABAP job just tell the exact requirement to the ABAPer maintain the email id in Customer Master properly, also set up the Mail server configuration which is a part of Basis job.

Then finally create the message body provide it to the ABAPer after that they will create the Email alert mail program the they will set up the jobs accordingly.

I hope you get the point.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya thats true Suman..but we need to tell the abaper ..the condition/ check based on which the auto email to trigger.

so i want to know the condition/ check?

Regards

Hema

Answers (0)