Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'No Storage Location Check' in OVZ9 - Behavior for Sales order and delivery

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This question is a clarification regarding the behavior of the check box 'No Storage Location Check' in OVZ9 when configuring the SD availability check control.

I have discovered that when :

• I check in Checking Rule - A entry, the check mark appears on its own in entry Checking Rule - B(Delivery) entry as well.
  • Now, If I remove the same in Delivery-related entry, the change reflects in the sales order entry as well.

• It seems this is the only setting linked for both entries. As I can change the other option (Inclusion of PO/Planned Orders, Reservations) individually in both the entries without one entry affecting the other.
  • I don't find the same behavior If I repeat the above using  AE and BE(MTO sales order and MTO delivery checking rule)

1. Is that a known feature that you have also known?

1. Is there a release note/ATP FAQ note which documents the same? I would be grateful if you could share the same.

Does it then imply that the setting related to activating ATP check at storage location level checks has to be in sync in sales order as well as delivery in ECC.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes there is an OSS note, which briefs about this. Read OSS Note 547512 - FAQ: Customizing of the ATP in R/3  point 16. It is SAP standard to avoid inconsistencies.

Regards,

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for referring the note.

Answers (0)