SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How not to take SLOC qty into RP run

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had 2 storage location with the DC.

SLOC '0001'  qty = 20

SLOC '0007'  qty = 10.  (SLOC meant for returnable items).

Total qty in DC = 30 pc

I had set the RP for SLOC '0007 (T001L-DISKZ = '1' - Storage location stock excluded from RP)

When I execute WRP1 for the article, why stock on hand still shows 30 pc.

I do not want the qty in SLOC '0007' to be included in the Stock on hand qty during the RP run.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know T001L-DISKZ setting applies to MRP and not RP - check in MD04 and see if the setting has had the required affect. You'd have to consider setting the stock in SLOC 0007 to blocked to keep it out of RP.

However also RP is designed to be used in stores because the ATP calculation during the replenishment run cannot go negative i.e. forecast sales of 20 with stock of 10 = sales of 10. This is true for a store where you can only sell what is on the shelf but not usually true for a DC where your net requirement position could go negative in the future to generate a vendor order. You might be better considering using MRP in the DC although it means users have to get used to another set of transactions which are not as simple to understand as WRP1.

cheers

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try this indicator in the marticle master data  SLoc RP indicator :MARD-DISKZ, it's in the MRP/forcast data view for store logistic data .

0 Kudos

Hi Marcus and Deyi,

Thanks for the assistance.

To share with, there are 2 fields that need to take note.

T001L-DISKZ and MARD-DISKZ.

Both these fields can be set to prevent article and articles in specific storage location from being considered during replenishment run.

Unfortunately, I could not find any User exit and had to insert it directly into the standard.