cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completion of Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please tell me, how the system comes to know whether shopping cart is completed? will it check all PR/PO/GR/IR has been completed? is the final invoice and delivery completed indicator in PO mandatory for completion of shopping cart?  When will the shopping cart disappear from user's inbox(POWL)? please reply.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As Melina mentioned completed shopping cart means follow on document created. How ever to answer your question when it will drop from POWL, Shopping cart drop from POWL whenever Goods are fully received or Invoice is fully processed. In other case lets say SC is created for 100 piece and requester received 60 and put delivery complete flag then shopping cart will drop from POWL list. On other case if requester received all 100 quantity and do not flag delivery complete system itself completes the shopping cart and drop it out from POWL.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh/Melina,

Is the invoice/full invoice must for completion of shopping cart?

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Yeah. Once full Invoice is done (in case of 2 way match) SC will drop from POWL list.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The SC is completed when it has teh status ( I1129 approved) and when there is follow on documet you will see the statusd I1113 - Follow on document created.

Now which POWL query are you talking about?

If you are the requestor you cna see also completed SCs..

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any replies please