cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IIN: Utilisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While posting J1IIN transaction, an option of 'Utilisation' is available. I want to know, what is the use of this option in this transaction. If we select this option, in the next screen, what is the use of fields in 'Excise details' box and 'Balance utilization' box.

Please help..

Regards

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aniruddha

Here the details of the excise are shown and the details of the screen

Document details used to show the sold to party and ship to party and excise details shows the Excise invoice type and when you will click the pencil it will so different different excise invoice types

Balance utilization shows that when you will do the utilization J2IUN from where it will use the utilization depending on your settings and below that it shows total details .

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for your valuable reply. If i select the'utilisation' option, in the next screem i am not able to get the 'Excise invoice' type as 'Local' as you are getting. How can i go for it..? Please revert..

Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aniruddha

Please click on the pencil to move different invoices types  and the blue color will indicate the current invoice type and you can do permanent settings to

SPRO>Logistics - General>Tax on Goods Movements>India>Business Transactions>Outgoing Excise Invoices>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Hope this will Help you.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for your reply. I am facing the issue of 'Excise invoice type' in J1IIN. In this, my excise invoice type is not coming as 'LOCAL', even if i use pencil mark for changing the status. So I am not able to see the details in 'Excise Details' box and 'Balance Utilisation' box. As told by you,I crosschecked these settings in "Maintain default excise groups and series groups' in configuration and found, I have  not maintained anything in 'Export Type' field.I also checked this out with all the configuration settings, but i have nowhere defined this as an export. I have created a different country and have maintained the same everywhere(including costomer master record also) . Please revert

Thanks and Regards

Aniruddha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please avoid posting duplicate queries which will create confusion among members.  I am referring to this thread

Unless you raise all your queries in one thread, there wont be any continuity which will lead to confusions.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi.,

Thanks for you r reply on  Excise Invoice type in J1IIN

As suggetsted by you, I checked out the destination country in billing document header and its coming as defined by me e.g. ZI. I have assinged number range to the series group i am using against excise object J_1IEXCLOC. But still system is considering it as an excise invoice for exports. If I change the country code in company,company code,plant,shipping point, customer master only then system proposes the option of LOCAL (local excise invoice) in J1IIN tcode, but when i keep the country code as ZI in the above organisational levels, system considers excise invoice type as for exports and does not gives option of LOCAL.

Please guide me in solving this

Regards

Aniruddha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I change the country code in company,company code,plant,shipping point, customer master only then system proposes the option of LOCAL 

This means, currently, the delivering plant's country and destination country is different and hence, system is considering export number range.  Check once again the country of delivering plant and customer's country. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G.Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply,

The destination country in the billing document header and country in delivering plant and the customer master are same (ZI), but still system is not giving option of 'LOCAL' excise invoice in J1IIN transaction. Please reply

Regards

Aniruddha Mahalle