cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/LD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now my users are using report 28 in V/LD to view the Pricing Conditions by Customer

Is there a report where they can view Pricing Conditions by Incoterms?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Active Contributor

Pls Check the all 03 for Incoterms with scales and 04 with out scales.

Need to Check Whether incoterms are maintained for the Customer.

Pls maintain incotems from and to and generate the Report.

You may get the Result.

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under XD03, it shows that i have maintained DAP incoterm for customer 100001

In V/LD - 04, there is DAP under the list of values for Incoterm Part 1

But when i execute it,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've check V/LD Report 03 and 04.... they are pulling Incoterms from table A033 and A034.

I tried to browse the data in those tables but it says "No Values Found"

The field name in XD03 for Incoterms is KNVV-INCO1

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

Maintaining the Incoterm in Customer Master XD01 does not mean it will populate in V/LD report.

For that we have to maintain condition record in VK11 and accordingly it will reflect in the V/LD report.

So I would request you to go to VK13 put your Freight condition type and check the Incoterm "DAP" combination.If you have any records in VK13 for Incoterm DAP it will definitely reflect on the V/LD report.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I've tried to add in condition at VK11... but it seems  there is error...

The LOV for VK11

The LOV for V/LD

Both LOV are not the same...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone able to enlighten me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

V/LD for 03 or 04 will reflect all conditions that are maintained in SAP standard tables whereever INCOTERM is one field. Hope you are using SAP standard tables only for setting up condition records @ incoterm level.

IF you have any custom tables (tables numbered after 500) then the SAP standard report of 3 or 4 will not pull in those records. For that you will have to create a new V/LD report and add all the custom tables. Then the report will show the condition records @ incoterms level.

Please check the access sequence of your incoterms condition type to check if there are any custom tables.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vittal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In V/LD, 03 will show details based on Inco Terms.  It would have been good had you just pressed F4 in V/LD so that you will come to know the answer to your query.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimipathi,

Yes, i've tried 03. When i tried to spool it, it says No condition records exist. In fact, i tried all of the reports under List of Values for V/LD

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

It should have been come with 03 & 04.Just make sure that condition records are maintained or not.

We are using the same where we get the report.

Thanks,

Suman