cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIlling Doc.- Difference between Net value (netwr-vbrk) and Net value in header condition screen (netwr-KOMP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Issue : When i post a billing document(with multiple line items), i come across an unprecedented issue where the net value in the face of the billing document (netwr-vbrk) is different from the net value which is displayed in the net value which is appearing in the header screen - conditions tab (netwr-komp). Value in netwr-komp is correct and that in netwr-vbrk is wrong.  The system is live and we have never had this issue before. I'm not able to find the cause of exact difference (eg. a particular condition type or values in a particular line item)

Your quick suggestions are highly appreciated as the system is live and this affects the export documentations. Also I'm not sure which value will go to accounting once the billing document is released to accounting.

Best Regards

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked problems related with rounding? Please, see SAP Note 80183 - Rounding for further information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal

Just match VBRK-NETWR and KOMK-NETWR i.e.Communication Header for Pricing where as KOMP Pricing Communication Item.

Thanking you!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I also have this problem in the system recently. Header display value is different to billing display value.

Does any gentlement can help?

Connie

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Can you attach the screen over here so that it will be more clearly understandable.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal,

can u update pricin in vf02 and select copy manual pricing and redetermine others if there is no price changes and check it and reply.

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj/Suman/Ashish,

The issue was that we had used one condition type which was having the condition category as D (tax) which was wrong. Once we corrected this in config and corrected the sales order, this was corrected.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards

Vimal