cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro Billing Confusion and error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I try with Retro billing under mentioned setting,but result shown wrong...

I assign the Debit/Credit memo with copy control..

My first bill created with 22472 ( 20000 + (2400 + 48 + 24 including excise duties)) but basic value was 32000 means

I need Debit Memo ( 12000 + 1440 + 29 + 14 =  total 13483).

So I maintain the PDIF condition in VK11 with Rs.different amount 12000 but when I run the retro billing t.code VFRB it make the credit memo with amount 22472-13483 = 8989+22472=Rs 31461. but It should be make Debit Memo with Rs.13483 only.

I confused where I should the proper assignment of PDIF condition in pricing procedure....and why this amount come wrong and what setting is necessary for the same...my basic price condition is manual..

Rajesh Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your PDIF condition type should have a value of the difference what you intended to debit the customer.  For example, if your PR00 price was $100 and the actual PR00 should have been $150, then your PDIF should be $50 only.  Also ensure that validity dates of condition record PDIF is same as that of your original billing document.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

lakshimpathi Ji,

I maintain the same as given the solution by you in many posts like above also but problem same..

could you please confrim..

Should I make the another pricing procedure for Debit Memo ?

If not in main pricing procedure where I assign the PDIF condition in pricing procedure...

till now maintain the PDIF in main pricing procedure with 10 counter 1 like PR00...

Rajesh Chauhan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you need to have a new pricing procedure for retro billing which should then be assigned to document pricing procedure of your debit memo.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laxkshmipathi Ji,

I have made different pricing procedure for Debit Memo.It is different from the main pricing procedure but when we do VBRF then the main pricing procedure is shown in the debit note document created

Rajesh Chauhan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the document pricing procedure of your debit memo is different from parent billing document type.  Also check whether this is assigned in OVKK.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laxmipathi Ji

ZINCDN is our pricing procedure for DEbit/credit note and ZINFAC is the main pricing procedure

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajesh,

why cant u create deditmemo request and then debit memo, so there u can give 1200 price and taxes will be calculated accordingly

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanx for your reply actually we have many invoices and we want to document flow also...

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one please

Rajesh Chauhan