cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quant 0000026019 not consistent with other transfer order data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

While creating the Transfer order i am getting a error that Quant 0000026019 not consistent with other transfer order data.Please let me know how to solve this issue

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Vipa_oasis
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I got the same error as yours after Transfer stock from WM-Sloc to Non-WM -Sloc.
Error found during create TO from the generated TR.

I checked TR Item and found that the source Sloc was empty.
To solve the problem use LB02 to change TR item and put the correct source Sloc.

Thanks,

Vipa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmitha ,

Could you kindly send screen shot of the quant , due to some reason system is not finding appropriate quant to be picked.

Kindly crosscheck for relevancy for picking as it should not be blocked or active for inventory.

Please provide these details and will analyze further .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joshy/all,

As discussed i am sending the error screen shot and the quant screen shot

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmita,

On the quant screen I see the Stock Category as "S" which means it is a blocked stock. Are you trying to create a PO / delivery for blocked stock? Can you unblock this quant and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmitha ,

Is it ok to pick  same pallet in foreground option  to check the  results.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The requirement is to send the blocked stock ie., stock which is going to be expired.We dont have foreground option to pick .All things will be done in one transaction

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmitha ,

I am  trying to understand whether  this transaction works for rest of quants , if so we can try changing quant data and see if it picks .

Could you try picking other pallet available ,  if its picks other one then problem might be with the particular quant.

Just see what all information is updated against quant in table  LQUA.

If the problem is with quant , make a temporary move to any intermediate storage type , bin and then move it back to original bin just to update system with new quant.

is it ok for you to try same  and let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have entered quant is not related that storage type.You can see the same LS23 which storage type it was maintained.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The entered quant is related to that storage type only .Actually we are using a different functionality here where it creates automatically a PO,delivery and transfer order in one transaction if we give sending plant and receiving plant,material and batch .In this we will select the particular SU and we will select create button after this selection it will create automatically create PO,delivery and transfer order.At this time we are facing problem.It creates PO and delivery but while creating TO it is failing with error Quant 0000026019 not consistent with other transfer order data

.The quant is automatically proposed by system from old TO and SU and creates and new TO

Regards

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Try running it in foreground with LT01 and check.

May be there is some inconsistenace with the quant the system is proposing.

Anayze the quant in LS23

BR

Avinash Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you specifying the quant while creating TO with LT01 or is the quant proposed by the system? Can you try clearing this quant field and try again?