Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation planned orders depending on the size requirements

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are working with SAP APO PPDS, when we execute the Heuristic PPDS the system generates planned orders according to “Stock transfer reservation” and  “Minimum Lot Size”

Example (the system works in this way now):

Stock = 0

Stock transfer reservation = -90

Minimum Lot Size = 200

The system generates a planned order for 200

We need the system to generate planned orders ONLY when “Stock transfer reservation” is greater than 49% of the “Minimum Lot Size”

Example 1 (we want the system to work in this way in the future):

Stock = 0

Stock transfer reservation = -90

Minimum Lot Size = 200

The system DOES NOT HAVE TO generate a planned order because (-90) is not greater than 49% of the “Minimum Lot Size”

Example 2 (we want the system to work in this way in the future):

Stock = 0

Stock transfer reservation = -100

Minimum Lot Size = 200

The system HAS TO generate a planned order for 200 because (-100) is greater than 49% of the “Minimum Lot Size”

How we can achieve the last two examples?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnulfo,

Let me see if I understand this.  I have a Confirmed Sales order for A in Depot plant 1000; quantity of 50 PC. Due to your SPK in Plant 1000, this sales requirement in turn generates a Stock Transfer Reservation in Manufacturing Plant 2000 for 50 PC. There is no stock of A in 2000.  '50' is less than 49% of the minimum lot size.  According to your logic, no planned order will be created in 2000, yes?

How will you ship this order to the customer?

Best regards,

DB49

Message was edited by: Dogboy 49

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

I really apreciate your help

Right now the system generates a planned order for Minimum Lot Size if the requirements are less than Minimum Lot Size

If the requirements are not greater than 49% of the minimum lot size we will not produce the product because we can get overstock

We will produce the product when we get more orders of customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried with the "Plus Percentage Tolerance" in Pegging tab in the product master data? Never used it myself, but after reading the help it seems as something to test:

Plust percentage tolerance:

Indicates the maximum permitted surplus of the individual product tolerance in the requirement element as a percentage.

regads,

J.

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I really appreciate your help

The "Plus Percentage Tolerance" does not consider the minimun lot size,  we need the system to generate planned orders ONLY when the requrements in the factory are bigger than 49% of the minimun lot size

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then I am afraid we are left with BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_PLANNING for influencing procurement in PP/DS. You can try with method AFTER_NETTING, to modify how the system perceives shortages (ie. implement the threshold of half your lot size) or you could also use method RECEIPTS SAVE to delete created receipts if found to be below your tolerance.

regards,

J.

former_member269053
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I have the following questions:

1) Where I call the BADI  /SAPAPO/RRP_PLANNING?

2) What I have to do for test the methods AFTER_NETTING and RECEIPTS SAVE?  (what configuration I have to do?)

Regards,

Arnulfo Cordero Pradel