cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to SOAP scenario calling a issue with ES in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed SOAP to SOAP scenario from PI to ECC system for creating customer using standard Enterprise Service (ECC_CUSTCONTRCRTRC). In PI system, I have created structure for create customer and passing input structure to Enterprise Service of customer create in ECC system.

While run the scenario messages are successfully processed from PI system but SXMB_MONI, request and response messages are in ‘Application Error’ status. But in ECC system request and response are not accepting by standard Enterprise Service in ECC system and throwing below mentioned error in SOAMANAGER trace logs. The ES is properly configured in SOAMANAGER and WSDL tested from SOAP UI.

The error generated in trace log of SOAMANAGER as mentioned below.
A SOAP Runtime Core Exception occurred in method
DETERMINE_OPERATION_NAME of class CL_SRT_WSP_RT_CONFIG at position id 1 with
internal error id 1033 and error text <no error message available>:
("Message "mt_CustomerCreate_SF{http://sabreECC_common.com}" not supported
(interface: "ECC_CUSTCONTRCRTRC" binding key:
"001F29CF9E461EE287D526A287DC6313")") (fault location is 1 ).

Please suggest if any idea or any other approach to implement this scenario?

I will appreciate your help!!!

Thanks,
Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just few cents. Are you trying to rename namespace or message definition of standard service? This might be reason for the above errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes,we have re-designed message definition based on standard Enterprise Service target structure same as source structure with all fields comes under one namespace. And we are not doing message mapping.

Could you please let me know how to resolve this issue? 

Thanks,
Narasimha