cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing namespaces after SP9 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Scenario:-  Proxy to soap.(Synchronous interface using Webservice).

Payload before SP upgrade: (03 namespaces are present in the response payload)

Payload after SP upgrade: (Only one namespace available and 2 are missing after adapter processing)

Problem: Because of the missing namespaces in the response payload PI is unable to execute mapping.

We have opened a ticket to SAP also, but again not sure, if it is really because of SP9 upgrade. All the other adapters are working correctly.

We are facing issues with this interface only. Can anyone guide if any note is available to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

While receiving the response from web service these name spaces are being removed.

I guess we can't use XMLAnonymizerBean, as these namespaces are already removed. Where as we have to add these namespaces.

Please guide me if I am understanding wrong.

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

In the help documentation puts:

Under Parameter Value, enter a list of namespaces and their prefixes that are to be kept in the XML document as follows: namespace1 n1 namespace2 n2

I think you could add namespaces in the XMLAnonymizerModuleBean, but i dont test it, you could try it. Check this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/9643138#9643138

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. As per SAP:-

‘the change in behavior is caused by a fix to handle incorrect response payloads’.

Finally we had to implement a JAVA mapping which actually adding these additional 02 namespaces.

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

What kind of mapping are you using?, those namespaces are not necessaries, they are not affecting your payload and they don't must be mandatories. In the other hand, check your SOAP receiver channel hast not marked the check Do Not Use SOAP Envelope.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable suggestion, after cheking 'Do not use soap envelop' I am getting error:-

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:
SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION -
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
</SAP:AdditionalText>

We actually need this namespaces, else it will fail in response mapping. Below is the success result from QA

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the communication channel for old config and new one, payload shows 'envelop' in earlier payload and there is no envelop in the later one, so it suggest now your soap call is not using envelop ....