cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-editing of the rejected shopping cart by the requester

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a scenario where the rejected shopping cart has to be open for editing for the requester. We are using process controlled workflow's and we have also configured the acceptance the by contact person with a process schema where we maintained the formula for expression as

0V_WF_CURRENT_DECISI = 'REJECTED'.

But the requester is still not able to edit the shopping cart.

Kindly help me is there any other additional configuration that needs to be done or any other badi's that we need to implement so that the requester can able to edit the shopping carts which were rejected by the approver.

I am attaching the screen shot of the expression we configured for reference

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my self

The change we made is instead of maintaining acceptance by contact person at the business object level, we made the acceptance by contact person in all process schema's for that business object when ever it was rejected.

Hope this might help someone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Ok, so the requester is receiving the SC back after rejection. The case is that they don't have the EDIT button. I am right? Are you accessing the SC via requestor inbox or via POWL?

If you access the SC via POWL you need to go at  'Show My Tasks' button to process this cart.

I am not sure which support pack you are, but please make sure you have implemented in your system the following notes:

1464619 - Work item cannot be processed with SHOW_MY_TASK

1444219 Buy on Behalf-Inconsistency of EDIT button in

1560051 Follow on Note to 1444219

1446574 shop-on-behalf - approval instead of acceptance step

I hope this helps you,

Cheers

Melina

PS.: If this helps you , please assign the concerning SDN points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melina,

I am attaching the config we made for the process level for sending the notification to the contact person

Can you please show me where can i add the level type as approval with completion.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Whatever configuration you did for acceptance for contact person is correct.

Now, to make the level type approval with completion,. you have to go at Process level configuration.

You must have defined your custom process levels there. In process level configuration 2nd column is level type. You just have to set Approval with completion out of 3 options ( approval with completion, approval and Automatic---these are the available options) for your level there.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

I am sure your level type is Approval with completion. If not please make its level type as Approval with Completion.

Create an expression containing 0V_WF_CURRENT_DECISI = 'REJECTED' and assign its evaluation id at Acceptance by Contact person as Gergely has suggested. This should work now and once approver rejects an item then it goes back to the requester for accept/adjustment. Once it is edited and proceed, workflow should restart.

Best regards.

Abhijit.

0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Could You please check the following documentation about the behavior?

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/lYrqDQ

I hope this will help you!

Best Regards,

Gergely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gergley &Abhijit ,

We have configured the process level with expression as attached in a screen shot, but we are a bit confused with the level type we din't noticed a field where we can maintain approval with completion for the contact person(Requester in our case).

Can anyone please guide me how to configure this level type or is there any additional configuration that we have to do.

Thanks for your responses,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The level type is the one maintained on the schema for which you are configuring the Acceptance by Contact person.

Please see my reply 

Active Contributor Silver